Advanced Chiromassage Technique is a pain free therapeutic massage technique that re- balances soft tissue to restore spinal alignment, posture and joint function without chiropractic manipulation.
Getting it Straight about Postural Massage. CE 4
Improve your massage with non-invasive and pain-free manual techniques. Gain proficiency in postural analysis, range of motion and orthopedic assessment for massage integration. In this four-hour introductory course, you will learn how to:
- Palpate and identify postural vs. phasic muscles
- Observe and identify normal frontal and lateral standing postures
- Observe and identify upper and lower cross syndrome and identify the causes
- Perform passive, active and resistive range of motion assessments
- Feel and identify end of range of motion and identify normal vs. abnormal
- Perform basic orthopedic assessments and explain findings
- Demonstrate the ability to combine corrective postural body work with a relaxing massage.
* Cancellation Policy
Notify us 72 hours in advance and you will be given a full refund.
Less than 72 hours, 50% will be refunded.
No shows are not refundable.